- To become part of a brand that is an industry leader in sustainability, eco-friendliness, and social progress
- To have access to a professional network of over 7,000 salons and spas, in multiple countries. This can mean potential for more career opportunities.
- To enter an industry that continues to grow, even in tough economic times
- U.S. News and World Report listed Cosmetology as one of the top professions in 2012, citing a 15.75% projected growth by 2020*
- To attend a school that is locally owned by heavy hitters in the industry and be taught by instructors who stay on the cutting edge of techniques, trends, and fashion
Read Our Blog: 5 Reasons You Should Choose Aveda Institute as Your Beauty School